Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whimsical Butterfly


Sparkly and polka-dotted, a touch of whimsy that all little girls love. This cutie measures just under 5-inches and has been attached to a clothespin so that she can be securely pinned to almost anything. Wouldn't this make a cute decoration in a little girl's bedroom? How about as part of a curtain tie back? The possibilities are endless.

My sincere thank you to all of you who read my blog and especially to those who comment. Knowing how truly precious time is, I appreciate that you choose to drop by and see what I am up to.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for this pretty polka dot pillow. Please comment under that post (5/19) to be eligible for the giveaway.


Have a wonderful day, my bloggy friends.

Aloha!

8 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Never mind the little girls. I like it--and I haven't been 'little' (at least in chronological age) for about 40 years! It's adorable!

sweetiepie said...

I absolutely love this little butterfly. You are so talented and creative! I can see this in my new grandbaby's room along with the clothes hangar. Oh so cute.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful blog! I find myself impatiently waiting to see what you will come up with next. And everyday I am more amazed than the day before at your creations. Thank you for sharing. Joyce in Iowa

Kim West said...

Oh that is sooo cute. Not only would my daughter like it, I would too!!!

annemarie said...

That butterfly is so precious - I agree with sweetiepie - your creations amaze me and are the highlight of my day!!

May Britt said...

WOW....this is a cute butterfly. Hope it can fly all the way to norway and bring som sunshine. You are so clever making this cuties.

Cathi said...

I agree -- forget the little girls. I think we big girls all want this butterfly!! It is adorable!!

You are SO talented!

Stephanie D said...

Where is all this goodness going? Do you have an Etsy shop or sell on eBay or in your town? My life is seriously devoid of dots and I feel the need to rectify that situation!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I seen another pincushion!