Friday, May 9, 2008

Miss Bunny

My photography skills really stink. Sometimes I get lucky. Most times I don't. Today was no exception. After 40 tries, I give up.

For some reason this little bunny was a booger to photograph. I really couldn't capture it the way it looks in person. I always have a problem with yellow's anyway. Oh well, I guess anything is better than a post without pictures, right?


Here's a blurry closeup...


Miss Bunny's body is made from a giant stuffed yo-yo. In fact, so is her head although that has been sculpted a bit to give her face a little definition. Her long floppy ears bring a smile to my face. I hope it brings one to yours!

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.

Aloha!

4 comments:

sweetiepie said...

Lettie- Your little bunny is so sweet. I think the picture is fine. It doesn't look blurry to me. You are so creative. I would have never seen a bunny in a yo-yo.

Keep up the good work. Joyce in Iowa

annemarie said...

What a cute bunny - hope you have a great weekend and Mothers Day.

Anonymous said...

Miss Bunny is a cutie! You are so creative!

Sue Cahill said...

I love your sweet bunny and since my brain is always a bit fuzzy she looks crstal clear to me.