Friday, May 23, 2008

Polka Dot Fabric Tissue Cover


Table fillers. This is the name that I give to these fabric tissue covers and to any other small item that is quick and easy to make. They are used to round out the craft fair table and soften the edges, so to speak.


One down, just 207 more to go.


Thanks for stopping by and for all of the wonderful comments you've made. You really know how to bring a smile to my face!

I hope you all have a productive weekend. I plan to spend mine in front of the sewing machine. Craft fair "season" is around the corner. I'm so far behind it isn't funny. Can you smell panic??? LOL

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for this pretty polka dot pillow. Please comment under that post (5/19) to be eligible for the giveaway.


I'll be back to blogging on Tuesday. Take care, stay safe, and have a fabulous holiday weekend.
Aloha!

5 comments:

Toystory said...

The pillow is gorgeous....and reminds me of the quilt I tried to make many years ago out of the yoyo type circles. Wonder where in the "attic" that went to!!

Sandra :) said...

Sweet tissue cover :) I hope you have a safe and productive weekend, and I look forward to seeing pictures of your creations next week!!

If you'll try making the Italian bread recipe I'll try making stromboli (I had to look it up - I had no idea what it was!) - do you have a favorite recipe?

sweetiepie said...

Wow, Lettie, you are the most productive person I know. How many craft fairs do you attend? I would sure like to see a picture of your craft fair space after you are set up. I'll bet it is beautiful.

~Niki~ said...

I have a new blog just for quilters if you'd like to join us. http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/

Knot Garden said...

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog :) I love all your stuff, I have so enjoyed looking at all the pictures of your beautiful work. Your pincushions especially are wonderful.
Caroline