Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Raining UFO's

Since I'm still knee deep in tufted pincushion goodness with nothing new to report, I shall leave you with a glimpse of yet another UFO (unfinished object). I'm going to turn them into something, exactly what that something is, I have yet to figure out. I started out with one idea, that changed to another, then another, then it just got tossed into that I'll get back to it later pile.



Piles and piles just a sittin' and a waitin'.

Hope your day is filled with inspiration and creativity.

Aloha!

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway. If you are new to my blog, please refer to my post of April 8 for the rules.***

6 comments:

annemarie said...

Why don't you use the flowers on the pincushions - I think they would be very pretty sitting atop a pincushion!! They are lovely. Anne from Texas

Sue Cahill said...

I think the dainty flowers are darling as well. I think I need to go through my sewing room and see what UFO's are hiding in there. I know there is a pile of quilt tops that need quilting but I'm sure there are other projects as well.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie - I love the little fabric flowers. Maybe you could make them into a lei. I am sure you will find a good use for them. Have a good day. Joyce in Iowa

Netter said...

Whoa! I thought I cut out a lot of circles when I started my yoyo coverlet, but I think you have me beat.

Cheryl said...

Looks to me like you have been plenty busy!! I agree they would be great on top of a pincuhsion.

annemarie said...

Lettie - Thanks for the info on Erica's - golly she has something for everyone. I think she will be my new place to shop online. Hope you are having a great weekend. Anne