Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tic-Tac-Toe, Three In A Row

It's already way past my bedtime and I can barely keep my eyes open. I've had a really long day. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of a tic-tac-toe game that I put together in between paying bills, doing the laundry, and cleaning the house. Yeah, I didn't have much fun today and I was barely able to squeeze in any crafting time.

Please pardon the poor picture quality. The photo's were taken less than an hour ago in the dark under an OTT Lite. The colors are much more vibrant in person than they are in the photo's. Clicking on the photo's to enlarge them will help you to see the colors a little bit better.


The board is made from three colors of wool felt and measures a wee 6-inches. Each flower token measures just under 1-1/2-inches.
I couldn't resist challenging myself to a few games of tic-tac-toe on this pretty little board. I can't believe that I actually lost to myself half of the time. Geesh, I really must be tired!

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. See you on Monday.

Aloha!

8 comments:

Anneke S. said...

i say...WOW! That looks sweet!
Have a good day.

Anneke from Holland (who looooves Hawaii, American boyfriend studied at UH, Dutch girlfriend went for visits all the time ;-))

Knot Garden said...

That is so cute! You have some really nice ideas.

quiltygal said...

Ohh that game is sooo cute what a good way to make a gift for a quilter who has everything!!
Am going to have a go at the folded hexagons thanks for sharing
Im also a tea drinker who has them chucked in her bag so I guess a holder is on the cards tooo
Claire

sweetiepie said...

What a cute idea, Lettie. I love those colors together. That would make a great travel game.

Annette said...

This is darling. Besides being fun for kids, I think it would be great sitting out on a coffee table for visiting friends to tinker with. And a very pretty decoration.

Cathi said...

That is fabulous -- you are so creative to even come up with that idea! I agree with Annette -- it would be a super item to have sitting out.

Rowena said...

This is such a cute stocking stuffer for Christmas! I was amazed to read how tiny this is -- you've got some nimble fingers there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Arlette,

Thanks for dropping by and leaving the lovely comment!

I am just so impressed by your creativity with fabrics -- LOVE the tic-tac-toe set!