Monday, June 2, 2008

Potpourri Pocket Sachet


Hello, my sweet friends. This is a not-so-good picture of a potpourri pocket sachet. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get a decent shot of it. Nothing new there, huh? LOL My photography skills haven't improved at all. Anyway, it can be filled with lavender buds or your favorite potpourri. The body of the pocket is made from fabric bonded to a lightweight stabilizer. It sports a velcro closure to allow easy refreshing of the potpourri. This is very simple and quick to create and would make a very cute bridal shower favor.

To answer a frequent question...Regretfully, I do not have any immediate plans to open an online shop to market my items. For now, it would be too overwhelming for me because I do local craft fairs here at home. It is an option that I will consider in the future. Exactly when, I do not know but be assured that you will be the first to know when it does happen. Thank you so much for asking.

I hope you all have a fabulous, craft-filled day!

Aloha!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

That is really adorable -- now with the stripes and polka dots! Everything you make I adore!! If you ever do open an online shop, I'll be there!

sweetiepie said...

The hanging sachet is just lovely. It looks like a cute little purse. Your designs are very innovative. Keep up the good work. Joyce in Iowa

Rowena said...

Oh Lettie you are too hard on yourself! The photo is fine! I can see the scalloped edge detail, which I'm wondering now -- how did you do that? Wannabe crafters like me want to know!

Stephanie D said...

Well, then I guess I'll just have to hie me over to Hawaii! *s*