Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My New Fabric Stash


I am the happiest when I am surrounded by fabric. In this case, hundreds and hundreds of pieces of 100% cotton quilting fabrics. Several people are asking to see it, so here it is. Yes, there are even a few polka dot fabrics in there too.

What you see is just a portion of my newly acquired stash. I am happy, happy happy!

I'm in the process of clearing space in my craft room for these lovelies. It is already bursting at the seams but I will fit it in there somehow.

I haven't had the opportunity to do any crafting today but I promise that I'll be back tomorrow with another craft project. See you then.

Aloha!

7 comments:

Rowena said...

I did a double take when I read the words ...just a portion of my newly acquired stash. Now I'm even more curious...how big is your craft room?!? That is a lot of fabric Lettie -- I'm jealous!

Dayna said...

I'll take that one, and that one, and....Oh....that's right. They're YOUR fabric stash! Thanks for sharing....I love looking at fabric....not as much as aquiring it but I love looking anyway!

Anonymous said...

wow, nice, nice stash. Lots of great colors. I to am happy surrounded by fabric. Love it.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie - You must have enough to open your own fabric shop...lol. I can't imagine buying that much fabric at one time. I would be in hog heaven if I could do that. Nice stash!

Sandra :) said...

Lovely stash - I bet you spend lots of time fondling it!! Non-quilties would think thats an odd thing to say, but quilties know what I'm talking about, LOL.

Cathi said...

Wow -- what a great stash! Such fun to look at the pictures. You got some absolutely gorgeous fabrics!

annemarie said...

Lovely fabric. I thought of you yesterday. The food section of our newspaper featured a polka dot wedding cake. It was beautiful. It had alternating chocolate and vanilla tiers. The chocolate tier had white polka dots and vanilla tier had chocolate polka dots. I said to myself, "Lettie would love this cake".