Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sketchbook a la Polka Dot

It is very important to me to always have a sketchbook and pencil within easy reach at all times. Ideas come and go, and if not written down, they are usually forgotten.


A place to store my pencil is a necessity.


Can't wait to sit out on the patio with a cool margarita by my side. I dream of long, relaxing weekends of doing nothing but filling my sketch book with summer inspiration.


I'm convinced that sketching will be much more fun with a pretty posie pencil in hand.


Have a great day.

Aloha!

7 comments:

annemarie said...

What a cute sketch book - again you are amazing me with all of your talent!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flower pot and "flower"! So cute! I am so glad I found your site -- I did a search to find out what to do with the gazillion yo yos I've been making. You've got a plethora of ideas here! Thanks!

Cathi said...

What an adorable sketch book -- and the pencil in its flowerpot is too cute!! You are so fabulously talented with all these ideas!!

Rowena said...

Oooh! I'd like to see one of your ideas on paper one day...I've always found it interesting to get a peek into someone's sketchbook--it gives yet another facet to a person's personality!

May Britt said...

What a great idea!!!! Love the way you place your pen.
And btw I found some tee's so I'll make the pincushion this weekend.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie - What a neat idea! How do you come up with such great ideas? You amaze me! Joyce in Iowa

Sandra :) said...

Not only would it be fun to post with a pretty posie pencil, but I expect it increases your creativity by at least 50%! How DO you come up with all these sweet projects??!! Joyce is right - you ARE amazing!