Thursday, July 31, 2008

Up to my neck in unfinished projects...

Over the last couple of months, I have been bouncing from project to project hardly finishing anything. Can you imagine what piles and piles of unfinished projects look like? Yes, please use your imagination because I don't have the guts to show you. One day, when I either get brave enough or have had too much white zinfandel, I might show you. For now, those images are classified for fear that it would confirm that I've totally lost my mind.

I will leave you with this pretty little apple green and pink flower pin. I'm so jazzed with this color combination that I'm already thinking of of future projects using pink and green. Oh, no, not another project!!!!!!!!

Have a good day!

Aloha!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

That pin is so cute! I love the button. It is the perfect touch!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your little flowers you make. I've got to try one of those. they are adorable.

Netter said...

Love the flower, but its just a given that anything that you do, I adore. I've been jumping around on projects too. It doesn't help that I've been gone so much. I'm leaving in the morning again. All I really want to do is work on my little cookie quilt blocks.

sweetiepie said...

Cute pin, Lettie! I love the pink/green combination also.

At least you have projects started that you can leave unfinished. I can't seem to get anything going here lately. I must be spending too much time holding my new granddaughter and playing with my little grandson, although I don't really think that is possible.