Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mundane Sunday

It is Sunday and I am in my craft room surrounded by, once again, piles of stuff. I like background noise while I work at putting my room back together. I sometimes listen to YouTube. Yep, you heard that right. I listen to YouTube. I have no time to watch YouTube, so I just listen to it while I am working.

Well, this morning, I came across this hilarious video. I stopped my cleaning and sat down to actually watch this video. Sometimes it does a body good to laugh a little and boy did I get a good chuckle out of this one.

Ten stars, Paul, for the laugh and for breaking the monotony of my day. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.


Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

Aloha,

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has not stopped raining here for days but had a lovely weekend all the same
Love Linda

Nile e Richard said...

Oi coração.
Obrigado pela partilha.
Acabei dando boas risadas.
Feliz semaninha para voce.
bjtos no coração.
Nile.

Pat said...

I enjoy your blog. The video was something else! lol Thank you for sharing.
Happy Quilting!

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, that video was a hoot. Thanks for sharing.

Take care.

Annette said...

thanks for sharing the video!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

LOL.. watch out Martha.. here comes Paul! Too funny!

Wendy said...

I've been crying in my coffee here, just laughing so hard. Thanks for the video :)

Kristin said...

That was funny...what a great laugh.

Stephanie D said...

That was hysterical! Thanks for sharing.

omashee aka Barb said...

What a hoot!

NadineC said...

I agree with Amy! Martha has competition! :-)

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

oh good heavens I needed that! Thanks for sharing the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing that video. I laughed so hard, I cried.
Barb in TX

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was laughing and laughing. My husband wanted to know what was so funny :)
Love the box with the biscuits stuck all over it :D

Unknown said...

Good morning!
I'm from Brazil and do not speak English very well.
So sorry if I write any wrong word.

His works are very beautiful.
You are a blessed person.
Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Goodbye.

E-mail:- hildafpm@hotmail.com