Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hectic Weekend

Just a quick post while I take a few moments to catch my breath. It has been a very busy weekend with many things going on. Thank goodness these kinds of weekends are few and far between.

We just got back from a breathtaking wedding at the Halekulani Hotel in Waikiki. The wedding took place in the garden courtyard of the hotel under perfect azure skies. A wedding of a lifetime.

The reception was spectacular and elegant. I was happy to receive one of the twenty-five table centerpieces. It is so beautiful and stands a striking 3 feet tall. It is so huge that it dwarfs the lamps that sit next to it.


A close up of the vase, an art piece all by itself.




I anticipate the week ahead to be very busy as I prepare for my sons move into his college dorm. I'll be back soon. I promise.

Take care, everyone!

Aloha!

7 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful center piece...lucky you!

Zlaty said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us!

Annette said...

Wow what a beautifull center piece!!!

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, how lucky that you got to take the centerpiece home. It is beautiful.

Take care.

Gledwood said...

That vase looks well funky. I love blue flowers :-)

Magia da Inês said...

♥♥ Olá, amiga!
Que lindo! Que fofura!!! Que delicadeza!... seus trabalhos são encantadores. ♥♥
Bom fim de semana!...
♥ ...com tudo de bom!
Beijinhos.
Dila
♥ Itabira
Brasil ♥♥

Paulateje said...

Hola: Mi nombre es Paula y creo que tu blog es uno de los mas lindos que he visto,como tienes tiempo para hacer tantas cosas??.
Un saludo cariñoso parati desde Chile