Friday, March 28, 2008

Distracted Again!

It doesn't take very much to distract me. I'm sure that this has been quite obvious to you if you have had the chance to read through my blog. I know I'm guilty of jumping from one project to another, seldom looking back at the incomplete projects that trail behind me.




Well, today I will admit to being distracted once again. All current projects have been pushed aside. It seems that t-shirt yarn has passionately captured my interest once again. My head is bursting with new project ideas and I can't wait to get started.

Have an enjoyable weekend.

Aloha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you make out of all that T-shirt yarn. I am sure it will be gorgeous.

Rowena said...

Speaking only for myself, I'm quite loving your distractions! That red and yellow tshirt yarn are especially appealing in their bright hues!