Friday, March 7, 2008

Cin Cin to Italy!

I am missing Italy more than ever this weekend. I think I'll drown my sorrows in the limoncello that I purchased from a little shop in Venice just off of the Rialto Market. This shop sold all kinds of things including some cute Perugina chocolates(the banana-shaped ones are absolutely the cutest.) So, here is a toast to Italy and to the wonderful people who live there.




I'd also like to introduce you to a fabulous blog all about the epicurean delights of Italy written by my friend Rowena
She is a Hawaii girl who now calls Italy her home. She also offers insight into her day-to-day life along with her husband and her cute pup, Maddie. Enjoy!

Aloha!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Accccch! Lettie, no look at Friday's post because then you'll really be "homesick" for Italy!

Much mahalos for the mention but I gotta admit that it's just all fun for me. Still miss the islands, that one being so obvious because my fave blogs are the ones based in Hawaii. Always looking for news back home!

Cin cin!