Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick 'n Easy Jeans Pocket Organizer

Obviously, I have no shame. Yesterday, I showed you huge unruly piles of plastic grocery bags and today, a very old paper envelope stuffed with bonus cards, receipts, insurance cards, appointment cards and several keys tossed in for good luck. It is held onto the refrigerator by a couple of very old magnets. Sometimes I fail to recognize how ugly things are until I make a conscious effort to see it.



Ahhhhhhh....much nicer now.


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Aloha!

11 comments:

Craftpassion said...

This is so neat!!! Awesome!!!

sweetiepie said...

How cute is that! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for sharing.

Take care.

Unknown said...

Very cute organizational pocket!

Susan said...

I like your use of yo-yo's for decoration. Glad to have found your site. I am off to fold more bags.

Busym1 said...

Darn it, my husband just got rid of 3 pairs of old jeans.......I'll go in the trash see if they are still there!!! Great idea!

Rumi said...

I love it! Too cute for words.

Stephanie D said...

Oh, Lettie, you are just so clever! How you look at something and have it trigger the creative part of your brain just amazes me!

Angela said...

Excellent idea! But, is it still attached to the fridge? Or, did you tack it to the wall?

Juana Elena said...

Excellent idea,wooow!!!!! muy linda bolsita de jeans,a mi siempre se me pierden las llaves,jajaja,que tengas un lindo dia,saludos...

Lorraine said...

Great organizer and so cute. You always have such wonderful ideas.

Unknown said...

What a darling organizer! How cute is that!