Thursday, September 10, 2009

Got Milk?



The following is an excerpt taken from an email that I sent off to my friend Sandra of Sandra Sews.

" Funny how you said that the pincushion had nipples because the original title to my post was, “Got Milk?” I changed it because I didn’t want people to think that I am demented or something. Ha! I just HAD to post it to see what kind of reaction I would get and I guess you and several others saw what I saw. My son and I were laughing at it, calling it all kinds of terrible names. You should have heard!"

So you see, friends, we ALL saw it. For those of you that couldn't bring yourselves to post what you really thought about it, that's okay. I already KNEW what you were thinking! Hehehehe!

Here is the pincushion sans nipples. After all, we ccouldn't have Amy of Home Acre busting a gut over this, now could we? I would never be able to forgive myself.


Sorry, but I couldn't resist another post about the nipplecushion. Hope you're having a good evening!

Aloha!

13 comments:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Lettie,
Too funny...I thought the same thing when I saw it, but I still love it. The colors are great and the fabric is so cute. I can only imagine the names that you came up with lol.
~Karen~

Unknown said...

That is fantastic ! I just found you and have discovered you make nipple cushions ! Lol , thankyou .

Unknown said...

Love the new name nipplecushion. Now I didn't think that when I first saw it. I guess when I commented it was the wrong time of day. My mind usually doesn't hit the gutter until late at night.

sweetiepie said...

That is funny, Lettie, because that was my first thought when I saw it, but since a few others had commented about looking like nipples, I decided you didn't need to hear it again...lol.

Take care and have a good day.

Kaye said...

It looks a lot better now. I also thought it looked like a "Breast with a rash" I didn't post that as I thought your readers would think I was a dirty old lady. LOL

Sandra :) said...

Dirty old lady signing in, LOL!!!
Your nipple-free cushion looks adorable - this whole "episode" has had me rolling on the floor laughing, LOL!!! Thanks for the mammaries!! ;)

Rumi said...

Much better I guess, but then again, the nipple cushion has more conversation value! LOL!

Amy said...

Oh Lettie...there you go again! Another good laugh on an otherwise uneventful morning.

I think I actually miss the nipples. Just when you thought you had me figured out.........

Love,
Amy

Chany said...

Hola muy bueno tu blog, bellĂ­simo, te felicito, Chany.-

Anonymous said...

Bah, ha ha :)
the new cushion is very cute btw, love that fabric without the 'distractions'!

Janine said...

Dear Lettie, I love your pinpushins, no matter wether they have nipples or not. And I like your SUPER SIMPLE (Ha ha ha) winebag.
I might try this on a good day, when I have penty of hours time.
Lettie,you rock!!
Hugs
Janine

Kristin said...

Oh how funny! It truly looks fabulous now!

Sara said...

This has me laughing in hysterics .... then, the creative bug hit. Wouldn't this be a fun thing to do for breast cancer awareness? :p