Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fabric Yo-Yo Lollipops

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing great. I just wanted to pop in to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking, sort of. Over the last week, I have been sick with a cold which ended in a terrible asthma attack. I am on Prednisone and Albuterol and am now on the mend. These problems have really cut into my sewing time and has upped the stress a notch or two. But...I will survive. I always do.

Thank you for all of the great comments and emails of support and encouragement. I'm so sorry that I cannot return comments or emails for a while due to the lack of time. I miss you all and hope to get back to regular blogging in the near future.

I'll leave you with several images of the lollipops that I have been working on. As you can see, I decided to omit the beading due to time constraints and because there are just too many of them to deal with. Sorry for the terrible pictures. I kinda just tossed the lollipops onto the table and snapped away. What ya see is what ya get. LOL







Take care and be well.

Aloha!

10 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh, Lettie -- I hope you're feeling a whole lot better real fast!!
The lollipops are fun to look at.

Stephanie D said...

Mmmm--those look yummy enough to eat, all splashed across the table like that!

Sorry you've been under the weather. I'm sure the stress of the upcoming deadline just undermined your poor immune system. Hope you feel lots better soon!

Laila said...

Hi. Hope you will be ok soon. You have to take care and be kind to you self. Your Lollipops looks so great.;-) Klem from me.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, I hope you are feeling better. I also have asthma, so I can relate. Take care of yourself!

Your lollies look great even if you just tossed them on a table and snapped away.

Threeundertwo said...

Hope you feel better soon. The lollipops look luscious.

Netter said...

Take Care! Don't push yourself...getting better should be the top on you "must do" list.

Looking at all those lollipops make me hungry. They are scrumptiously lovely.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend! Being sick is the pits and does add the extra added stress you just don't need. Just take it slow.

I just love your yo-yo lollipops!! Fantastic and colorful!

SG said...

I hope you get well soon... Your lollipops look delicious!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

The lollies are so cute. You sure have been busy. I hope you're feeling all better again soon.

Anonymous said...

That's an impressive picture! They look great even without the beading. Hope you're feeling oké again!