Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh Tooth Fairy, I'm ready for you!

The forces are against me this year. I swear. With craft deadlines soon approaching, my health in shambles, I almost feel as if I'd rather find a cave and hibernate until Spring. I am on a bunch of new medications and have seen my doctor more than I care to (nothing personal, she's fabulous) and it's making my head spin. I might have asthma. I think that may be a good thing because this could also be something much worse. Time will tell. When I am on Prednisone, I do well. As soon as I am weaned off of it, my breathing problems reoccur. I am pushing aside many of my plans to create new products and am trying to finish some of the piles of WIPS that I have had hanging around for a long time. I guess that's a good thing, in a depressing sort of way. *smirk*

Get ready to welcome the Tooth Fairy in style with a heart shaped pillow. They have a loop for hanging on a bed post, a door knob, or a dresser pull. Glass seed beads and a sweet yo-yo posie add a little fru-fru and glitz that every little girl will love.









I can't wait to get back to regular posting and blog reading. I sorely miss it and I miss you all too. Take care and be well.

Aloha!

19 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh, how I hope that the health issue is nothing serious!!
Love the tooth fairy pillows. They are just wonderful!!

Michelle said...

My goodness! How DO you keep coming up with these fabulous ideas? Your little fairy pillows are wonderful!

I pray your health improves and you are on the mending side of things.

Be well,
Michelle

Unknown said...

I hope that you get well and find out what is causing your ailments! It certainly is no fun being sick. I am thinking of you. The tooth-fairy hearts are just adorable any little girl would be thrilled to own one.

Jeanne said...

You have been so productive! The little hearts are so cute.

Annette said...

Everytime I see a photo of one of your new projects it literally takes my breath away. The little heart pillows are just adorable!! I'm so sorry you are ill and I hope you get the help you need to recover. That is just no fun. Hang in there with all your projects. I truly admire your fortitude. And your lovely talent.

Stephanie D said...

Those are just too cute for words!

I hope you get to feeling better soon and they get a handle on the issue! I've missed you!

Suze said...

Those are too cute! I hope you feel better soon. Maybe I'll see you at a craft fair. Sus

Laila said...

Your hearts are soo sweet.Realy a great idea. :-)
Hop you will feel bether soon. Take care. Klem.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, your little tooth fairy pillows are adorable! Any little girl would love something like that.

I hope you are feeling better real soon. It is no fun when you can't breathe. Get well!

crafty diane said...

Your tooth fairy pillows are fantastic! As is everything you make! I sure hope you are feeling better soon. I see lots of people with breathing problems come into the store where I work as we sell nebulizers. It is definitely no fun. I think you need a nice long rest after all these craft shows.
Have a Blessed Day,
Diane

Fran said...

I think we may have another year or two before we meet the tooth fairy, but do so hope you are shipping to the UK by then!! That purple spotty one is lovely!
Fran x

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Take really good care of yourself because if you aren't well, it won't matter how many things you sell or design. Take my word for it someone who has had loads of family health issues that make you realize what is really important. I put many projects on the "back burner" for almost three years because I really had no choice. Truly, take care, Lettie. Everything you make is lovely and the tooth fairly pillows are just a delight!

Threeundertwo said...

Those are so sweet. If I had it to do over again, I would have done something like this instead of trying to find the tooth and leave a dollar under the pillow.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Aren't those cute?? I hope your feeling better soon.

Amanda said...

My word, you have been one busy designer lately. I do hope 'they' manage to sort you out soon, it's no fun being poorly when you've got so much to do.

SG said...

Lovely, as allways! Get well soon!

Plum Blossom Lane said...

Those are just darling! Very very cute!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

The heart pillows are wonderful. I love hearts. Do you have an Etsy or someplace where you sell you creations?

AverettLadyNana said...

I love you work! Love the combination of fabrics and colors used. Do you have an Etsy or Ebay store where you sell your items?

Your colorful rag handbag is wonderful!