Friday, October 24, 2008

A Bevy of Handy Dandy Pincushions

Hi!!! I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for the get well wishes. It has been very comforting to know that you have been out there cheering me on. The good news is that I continue to do better and better each day with the help of maintenance medications and am looking forward to feeling at the top of my game very soon. Believe me, I will never take the simple act of breathing for granted again!

I am still as busy as a bee working on craft fair items but it has clearly become evident that I will not have as much inventory as I had planned. I guess I just need to accept that and roll with the punches. There will always be next year, right? LOL

I will leave you with several images of my Handy Dandy Pincushions...






Now I need to go put back and reorganize over a hundred spools of thread. Harumpf!

Have a lovely weekend!

Aloha!

6 comments:

Sandra :) said...

It's always so nice to read your posts, and to see your fantastic pictures - they're my eye candy fix for the day! Those pincushions are too adorable ... especially en masse!

Cathi said...

What a glorious bunch of pin cushions! So bright and cheerful.
Glad you're feeling better!

Stephanie D said...

Pretty enough to be scattered around at a wedding!

Netter said...

I have one of those flowers...well not one of YOUR flowers. Mine's not as pretty as yours.

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I've been missing your posts.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, I am so happy to hear you are feeling better.

I love your beautiful garden of handy dandy pin cushion flowers. They are so colorful.

I know you are extremely busy and yet you still take time to set this up and take pictures and post to your blog. You are an incredible, caring person to do this for us. Thanks.

papel1 said...

Your photos of your projects are great! The pin cushion flowers are cute and colorful. Take care Lettie.
Judy
Judys Postcards Plus