Friday, October 1, 2010

Stamped Flower Pin

I am always on the lookout for rubber stamps with clear and distinct images of flowers. (I know, you're shocked, aren't you?) Aside from using the images in cardmaking or scrapbooking, I like to use it in pin making.


This flower is made from rubber stamped images that have been stamped onto fabric. A few miscellaneous embellishments, and a pin is born.


I am still mega busy, secretly wishing that I weren't, so that I could pay more attention to my blog. As I survey my sewing room, I see nothing but piles of fabric pieces that need to be sewn. The plan is to spend most of tomorrow at the sewing machine. So much to do, so little time.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Aloha!


P.S. Please note that I am not endorsing the use of rubber stamped images in items that are being made for sale. Please check with the individual companies who own the images to see what it is that you can do with their products.

10 comments:

Melody said...

You are always so clever and creative. This post makes me feel like running out and buying a flower stamp right now.

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, that is one cute pin!!! I love the color. Thanks for sharing.

Take care.

Magalis Marisol said...

Hola amiga!!!
Te ha quedado preciosa!!
Felicitaciones!!!
Que Dios te bendiga Hoy y Siempre y un fuerte abrazo desde Venezuela!!!

Marla said...

The pin is darling and I can see it on a scrapbook page too. Great inspiration.

Marla
www.piecedthings.blogspot.com

Barb said...

You certainly come up with some amazing things.

Rina said...

Thanks for sharing this idea. I've lots of stamps and will try your idea!

Annette said...

You made a very beautifull flower.. love it!!
Enjoy your time in the sewing room!!

Annette said...

Another beautiful creation. I made some of your flowers and just posted them on my blog. They were so fun. Thank you tons!!

Carole said...

Lettie:

Is there any way that you could do a tutorial on your pinwheel???? It is absolutely beautiful!!

Carsey

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful pin, I love the different textures. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and see what fabulous creations you have for us!