Friday, April 9, 2010

Scrapbook Mini

I am not quite sure why this happens to me...but it does, all the time. I don't care for something one minute, and the next, I'm totally gaga over it. Hop on over to YouTube and search for mini albums scrapbooking and you will be blown away. It seems the general theme, aside from creating something of beauty, is to get as many items onto each page with pockets, add ons, and such. I'm hooked and just beginning my journey into scrapbook minis.

I am very happy with the cover so far but feel that it is still way too plain. I mean, it is lacking ribbons and fibers and general bling bling.


I've just completed binding the pages, each of which has a pocket complete with inserts.


I already expect that this scrapbook is going to be a fatty, one that does not lay flat nor close well. That's okay. It will be loaded with all kinds goodies, and hopefully, baby's one year old party memories.

Have a fun weekend, everyone!

Aloha!

9 comments:

Canarella said...

This is such a cute idea and i love the locors im starting a red white and black quilt this next month......Im very scared to start a new craft oui -

Annette said...

Beautiful. I love the red, black and white. What a treasure it will be for this little one.

Unknown said...

that is super cute i love it great job

CMonster
www.bythemonsterandme.com

Annette said...

Wow it looks great.. Good luck with it

Tolentreasures said...

This is going to be the best themed party ever!
Cathy

emy said...

Bellissimo lavoro!
Ciao Arlette!!!

Talin's Corner said...

I love the cover. The colors and arrangement are great. Have fun.

Suze said...

Wow, what a great idea! Looks like you're have loads of fun.

sweetiepie said...

That little girl is going to thank you someday for all the beautiful memories you are making for her.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

Take care.