Friday, December 5, 2008

My hands are itching...

...to make something. Anything. But that is not to be because there are still humongous amounts of cleaning to be done first. So...I dug through some of my storage bins to find these flowers to show to you.





These are the flowers that I pin to the handbags that you see in my photos from my craft fair. They belong to the handbags that were never finished due to lack of time. *grin*

The petals and leaves are made from fabric that have been heat bonded together to add shape and sturdiness and to also keep them from ravelling. They will eventually all have leaves on them like the two pictured above.



Well, I best be lighting a fire under my butt or "okole" as we say here in the islands. The Christmas tree isn't up yet, my house is still in shambles and can you believe that I haven't even unpacked any of my craft things from my last fair?!?!?! Yes, my friends, they are still in my van! *bows head in shame*

Have a super fabulous weekend, everyone.

Aloha!

9 comments:

Amy said...

You certainly are very creative. I love all your flower items, they are truly lovely...I really enjoy stopping by your blog.

Unknown said...

Love the flowers! You still haven't unpacked??? You better get going before you have to dust them off.

Sandra :) said...

The cleaning will still be there when you get to it - that's my motto, lol!!

I have to admit that the kids put our tree up a week ago and it still hasn't been decorated :D Fortunately it has built-in lights so at least it looks pretty from outside!

Tell you what - you get the craft fair stuff out of your car this weekend, and I'll get our tree decorated. Deal? :)

sweetiepie said...

Your flowers are so pretty. Just the right touch for your beautiful handbags.

I can't believe you have not unpacked from your show yet. That sounds like something I would do.

Thanks for sharing.

Estrella said...

Ah por favor un tutorial de estas flores tan esplendidas. Gracias por todas las cosas que nos regalas para la vista


Oh please a tutorial of these flowers so beautiful. Thanks for all the things we feast for the eyes

Carrie P. said...

Very cute. You show us the neatest things. You have a great weekend too.

Cheryl said...

Cleaning is highly overrated :-)!!
Love those sweet flowers. I just started decorating yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I ave all my decorations up. Photos posted.

Janie

Anonymous said...

Lettie,

It is SO lovely to hear from you! Thanks for all the sweet comments you have left on my blog. It's great to see you back in action!! :) Those flowers are to die for. I just love them.